2010年4月27日星期二

Project2-Revised narrative & Concept sketchup model

Narrative:
A woman is waiting for her beloved fiance, who has gone for war for years and hasn't been heared of, she never gives up hope and is always immersed in happiness.







In my narrative, my key word is "waiting" , so I want to design a building for this woman waiting for her fiance with love and hope. while she is waiting, the most important thing is to see, to get the view from every direction. So, I arranged four rectangular corridor-like geometry facing for four direction, and at the end of each "corridor", there's a big window to connect outside world.




Also, I was inspired from this picture: the man not only use the building as an enclosure, but also use it as a "furniture". He is lying in his building looking and enjoying. So, for my building, I also add some stair outside to communicate the different parts. Therefor the woman can wait her fiance in or on her building.

没有评论:

发表评论